The Aaronson Group
It's very important that you know that your real estate purchase or sale is being handled by competent real estate professionals with a successful "track record" in the local area. We believe that each of our clients has unique priorities and preferences, and as a result we seek to establish close professional relationships with them in order to best serve their individual needs. Our clients can expect to receive our undivided attention during their real estate transactions - beginning at the moment we are first contacted for assistance. In order to assist each client properly, we find that it is helpful to learn as much about their real estate goals and objectives as possible to "customize" the real estate purchase or sale process and to concentrate on those areas that will ultimately result in successfully completing each transaction. We have assisted hundreds of home buyers and home sellers during our 23 year career in Orange County residential real estate sales.
Residential real estate salesperson since 1998
Over $100,000,000 in sales since 2010
Tracks market and pricing trends here in Orange County
Specializes in finding the perfect home for our buyers and selecting the most appropriate marketing approach for our home sellers.
Deep market knowledge and extensive experience including distressed properties to ensure our clients get the best opportunities and utmost value.
Kevin is always looking out for his client’s best interests and understands the importance of making the right investment for the right reason at the right place and time.
Takes the time to listen to the client’s needs and emphasizes the relationship with his clients over the transaction itself.
- Emphasis on delivering impeccable service, unparalleled local market knowledge, extensive negotiation strategies and most of all, integrity.
Born in San Diego, California and raised in California. Received his undergraduate degree in business from the University of California at Santa Barbara
Completed advanced training courses in real estate marketing and client customer care
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), National Association of Realtors (NAR) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR), Luxury Distressed Property Designation (LDPD)
- Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan and raised in Orange County. She currently resides in San Clemente, California
- Residential real estate sales person since 2002
- Recognized with the “Presidents Award” in 2005
- Primary goal is to surpass your expectations with the best overall real estate experience
- Creates and oversees production of marketing collateral and brand integrity for The Aaronson Group
- Maintains and collaborates overall appearance for all websites
- Negotiates and coordinates short sale submissions to minimize delays and increase speed of approvals
- Jennifer believes that providing the best communication, attentive ear, and keeping up on real estate trends are the key to providing her clients and their families with premium customer service
- Founding member of In Our Hearts Foundation
- Residential real estate salesperson since 2001
- Born and raised in the Midwest, and moved to Orange County in 1987.
- Continuously expands her knowledge in the legal aspects of real estate contracts and negotiations to best educate her clients.
- Believes in thorough communication and will keep you informed and make herself available for any questions or concerns during all facets of the home buying process; whether you are an experienced real estate investor or a first time buyer.
- When choosing her to represent you, you get a team of people that care and are attending to every detail to insure the home buying process goes as smoothly as possible and is as enjoyable of an experience as possible while protecting you and your investment.
- Does the best job possible to earn your trust and keep it so you will be proud to introduce her to your friends and family for their next home purchase!
- Maintains a high level of professionalism.
- Graduated from National University with a B.A. in Multimedia Arts.
Born and raised in Orange County
Background in events and sponsorship with an emphasis on logistics and coordinating of timelines to insure on time deliveries and receipts.
Jen coordinates all facets of the escrow process. She is quick to identify areas of potential problems and uses her negotiating skills to keep each escrow "on track" for an on-time closing
Manages and coordinates all charity sponsorships and community outreach programs.
Associates Degree in Business and Marketing from Santiago Canyon College.
We work as a team to give our clients the most "up-to-date" information available. We work full-time in real estate and have established a wide network of affiliates to assist us in meeting the needs of our clients. From escrow companies to title officers to lenders to termite companies - we are a "full-service" group who will make sure that you are getting the very best service at all times. As Keller Williams’ agents, we belong to the fastest growing real estate company in the world, and as members of the exclusive "By Referral Only" network of real estate professionals throughout the United States we can assure our clients the best service when buying or selling homes throughout the country.
Our Team Members
It's very important that you know that your real estate purchase or sale is being handled by competent real estate professionals with a successful "track record" in the local area. Our clients can expect to receive our undivided attention during their real estate transactions - beginning at the moment we are first contacted for assistance. We have assisted hundreds of home buyers and home sellers during our 23 year career in Orange County residential real estate sales.